- Group Head of M&A at R&Q
- Oversees the Group’s mergers and acquisitions activities of (re)insurance companies, portfolios, captives and self-insured liabilities.
- Responsible for determining efficient post-acquisition structure and integration to achieve capital and governance efficiencies.
- Runs teams operating out of the UK and Bermuda.
- Engaged in the insurance and reinsurance market since 1985.
- Predominant experience arises from managing companies in run-off, both solvent and insolvent.
- Former Head of Claims for the largest non-life UK insurance insolvency of its time – the KWELM companies.
- Set up and part owned the KMS Group prior to its acquisition by R&Q in 2008.
- Chairman, since 2008, of the Insurance and Reinsurance Legacy Association (IRLA), the UK Market body for legacy management professionals.